Chicken Cassoulet with Olives
Chicken Cassoulet with olives
Chicken Cassoulet with Olives WF GF DF EF YF
- 3½ – 4lb free range chicken
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Ground ginger
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 2 Sliced onions
- 225 g (8 oz.) 1 1/3rd cups Green or black olives
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 142 ml. (5fl. oz) Water
- Juice of half a lemon
Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions, ginger, paprika and water. Add chicken and cook over a low heat in a covered pan, turning the chicken frequently, for about 1 hour. Add the chopped onion and cook for a further 30 minutes.
If necessary stone the olives and place in a pan of cold water and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Drain and repeat the process to remove some of the salt.
Add the olives to the chicken and simmer for 5 – 10 minutes. Just before serving sprinkle the lemon juice over the chicken.
New updated version for 2013!
The Anti Candida Diet Plan 2013 edition is Ann Wilton’s latest, updated version of a simple but powerful eating plan that cured her own Candida yeast overgrowth and will give you everything you need to beat yours for good.
Do you often experience symptoms such as lethargy, headaches, weight gains, drowsiness? You may have Candida…
- Why not take our quick, free questionnaire to learn more.
- This in-depth book will help you learn how to cure Candida naturally, without the need to use powerful pharmaceuticals.
- You will quickly see results and get relief from yeast infections, tiredness, sore skin, headaches and many other typical symptoms.
- Fairly priced at only $14.99!
Learn what causes a Candida overgrowth and what has stopped you curing permanently in the past.
The Anti Candida Diet Plan is written by a long term sufferer who knows how to help and has been successfully Candida free for the past 10 years. Don’t put up with Candida any longer, you can start your recovery today – naturally.