Chicken with Chickpeas and Lemon
Chicken with Chickpeas
Chicken with Chickpeas and Lemon WF GF DF EF YF
- 3½ – 4 lb. Organic free-range chicken
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- 225 g (8 oz.) 1 1/3rd cups Chickpeas (Canned or pre-soaked)
- 3 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 200g fresh Spinach
- 600 ml. (1 pint) (2 cups) Water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Black pepper
Heat the oil in a casserole and sauté the onion until soft and golden. Sprinkle with turmeric. Add chicken and sauté all over. Add the drained and well rinsed chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic and add black pepper to taste. Add water and bring to the boil then simmer covered for 1 – 1½ hours or until the chicken juices run clear when the leg is pierced at the thickest part.
3 mins before severing stir in the spinach and allow to wilt. Correct the seasoning and serve.
New updated version for 2013!
The Anti Candida Diet Plan 2013 edition is Ann Wilton’s latest, updated version of a simple but powerful eating plan that cured her own Candida yeast overgrowth and will give you everything you need to beat yours for good.
Do you often experience symptoms such as lethargy, headaches, weight gains, drowsiness? You may have Candida…
- Why not take our quick, free questionnaire to learn more.
- This in-depth book will help you learn how to cure Candida naturally, without the need to use powerful pharmaceuticals.
- You will quickly see results and get relief from yeast infections, tiredness, sore skin, headaches and many other typical symptoms.
- Fairly priced at only $14.99!
Learn what causes a Candida overgrowth and what has stopped you curing permanently in the past.
The Anti Candida Diet Plan is written by a long term sufferer who knows how to help and has been successfully Candida free for the past 10 years. Don’t put up with Candida any longer, you can start your recovery today – naturally.