Egg Salad on Rye
Egg Salad on Rye
Egg Salad on Rye WF DF YF
- 2 Hard Boiled Egg
- 1 dsp. Chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp. Homemade Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Grated lemon zest
- 2 Thin slices of rye bread
- Mixed salad leaves
- Slice of Lemon for garnish
Hard-boil the eggs for 7 – 10 minutes and then cool in cold water. Remove shells (if you roll the egg along a flat surface using moderate pressure from the flat of your hand you should find the shells will peel away easily).
Chop the egg well and then mix in the parsley, mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice. Cover the rye bread with salad leaves and put the egg mayonnaise on top and garnish with a sprinkling of black pepper and a sliver of lemon.
New updated version for 2013!
The Anti Candida Diet Plan 2013 edition is Ann Wilton’s latest, updated version of a simple but powerful eating plan that cured her own Candida yeast overgrowth and will give you everything you need to beat yours for good.
Do you often experience symptoms such as lethargy, headaches, weight gains, drowsiness? You may have Candida…
- Why not take our quick, free questionnaire to learn more.
- This in-depth book will help you learn how to cure Candida naturally, without the need to use powerful pharmaceuticals.
- You will quickly see results and get relief from yeast infections, tiredness, sore skin, headaches and many other typical symptoms.
- Fairly priced at only $14.99!
Learn what causes a Candida overgrowth and what has stopped you curing permanently in the past.
The Anti Candida Diet Plan is written by a long term sufferer who knows how to help and has been successfully Candida free for the past 10 years. Don’t put up with Candida any longer, you can start your recovery today – naturally.