Homemade Yogurt WF GF YF
You can make yoghurt at home using cow’s milk or sheep’s, goat’s or Soya milk. In each case you need a “starter” of live yoghurt of the type of yoghurt you want to make i.e. natural live yoghurt for a cow’s milk yoghurt or Soya yoghurt with Soya milk for Soya yoghurt.
- 1 tbsp. of Cow’s Milk Powder
- 600ml (1 pint) (2½ cups) Skimmed Cow’s Milk
- 2 tbsp. of Natural Live Unsweetened Yoghurt
Mix Milk powder with Milk and heat to boiling point and then leave to cool until lukewarm. Mix in the live yoghurt and then place in yoghurt maker or pour into a sterilized vacuum flask and leave overnight.
NOTE: Yoghurt should be the only way milk is ingested, milk contains lactose – a sugar –however this is converted into lactic acid in the yoghurt making process which results in it becoming beneficial.
Seeds, freshly cracked nuts, cinnamon, vanilla and other natural essences can be added to give flavour and texture.
New updated version for 2013!
The Anti Candida Diet Plan 2013 edition is Ann Wilton’s latest, updated version of a simple but powerful eating plan that cured her own Candida yeast overgrowth and will give you everything you need to beat yours for good.
Do you often experience symptoms such as lethargy, headaches, weight gains, drowsiness? You may have Candida…
- Why not take our quick, free questionnaire to learn more.
- This in-depth book will help you learn how to cure Candida naturally, without the need to use powerful pharmaceuticals.
- You will quickly see results and get relief from yeast infections, tiredness, sore skin, headaches and many other typical symptoms.
- Fairly priced at only $14.99!
Learn what causes a Candida overgrowth and what has stopped you curing permanently in the past.
The Anti Candida Diet Plan is written by a long term sufferer who knows how to help and has been successfully Candida free for the past 10 years. Don’t put up with Candida any longer, you can start your recovery today – naturally.