Oaten Mackerel DF EF YF
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Oats
- 1 Mackerel, trout or herring (filleted)
- Grated rind of 1 lime
- Low sodium salt or black pepper to taste
Pre-heat grill to a high heat setting.
Put the olive oil, oats, lime and salt & pepper into a hand held blender and blend for a few seconds to mix items and reduce size of oat flakes.
Coat the fish in the oat mixture (if not cooking immediately place in fridge).
Grill fish on high for 2 minutes each side then turn grill down to medium and grill each side for a further 3 minutes per side or 1 – 2 minutes longer if the fillet weighs more than 5 oz.
New updated version for 2013!
The Anti Candida Diet Plan 2013 edition is Ann Wilton’s latest, updated version of a simple but powerful eating plan that cured her own Candida yeast overgrowth and will give you everything you need to beat yours for good.
Do you often experience symptoms such as lethargy, headaches, weight gains, drowsiness? You may have Candida…
- Why not take our quick, free questionnaire to learn more.
- This in-depth book will help you learn how to cure Candida naturally, without the need to use powerful pharmaceuticals.
- You will quickly see results and get relief from yeast infections, tiredness, sore skin, headaches and many other typical symptoms.
- Fairly priced at only $14.99!
Learn what causes a Candida overgrowth and what has stopped you curing permanently in the past.
The Anti Candida Diet Plan is written by a long term sufferer who knows how to help and has been successfully Candida free for the past 10 years. Don’t put up with Candida any longer, you can start your recovery today – naturally.