Enjoy fruit again!
The final part of the Anti Candida Diet Plan is the reintroduction of foods that you have been avoiding. These are mainly carbohydrate based foods like, starchy vegetable, beans and fruit.
By reintroducing these foods slowly you will be able to monitor your reaction to them and know if your Candida has left you with any intolerances towards them. Start with the foods lowest in sugars and gradually work back to a higher sugar diet. You many not be able to go back to exactly how you eat before your Candidiasis – this is dependant upon the severity of the original infestation and your awareness towards the other causes of Candida.
Foods to Reintroduce
||FOODS TO REINTRODUCE
|BEANS AND OTHER PULSES
||Azuki BeansBlack BeansCarob Powder
- Beans are not in the diet plan because of there high carb content.
- After the diet is complete they can be reintroduced as the are nutritious, antifungal and high in fibre.
- Reintroduce beans slowly as they can be difficult for Candida suffers to digest.
- Soak all beans (even canned) to make them more digestable.
- Starchy vegetables can be reintroduced after the diet plan is complete.
- Go slowly – 2-3 small portions each week.
- Use them sparingly until you are sure your Candida is under control.
- Be aware that cooked carrots are converted into sugar by the body much faster than raw.
- Fruits can be reintroduced after the diet plan is complete.
- This is a list of low sugar fruits that can be slowly reintroduced.
- Be aware that fruit can cause reactions in Candida suffers.
- Eat only small portions, 2-3 times a week.
- Cranberries should only be eaten raw or frozen.
New updated version for 2013!
The Anti Candida Diet Plan 2013 edition is Ann Wilton’s latest, updated version of a simple but powerful eating plan that cured her own Candida yeast overgrowth and will give you everything you need to beat yours for good.
Do you often experience symptoms such as lethargy, headaches, weight gains, drowsiness? You may have Candida…
- Why not take our quick, free questionnaire to learn more.
- This in-depth book will help you learn how to cure Candida naturally, without the need to use powerful pharmaceuticals.
- You will quickly see results and get relief from yeast infections, tiredness, sore skin, headaches and many other typical symptoms.
- Fairly priced at only $14.99!
Learn what causes a Candida overgrowth and what has stopped you curing permanently in the past.
The Anti Candida Diet Plan is written by a long term sufferer who knows how to help and has been successfully Candida free for the past 10 years. Don’t put up with Candida any longer, you can start your recovery today – naturally.