Rich Seafood Pasta
Seafood Pasta GF WF DF EF YF
- 1 Red Onion
- 3 Tomatoes (peeled, deseeded and chopped fine)
- 230 ml (8 fl oz.) Fish Stock
- 1 tbsp. Tomato concentrate
- 6 Scallops
- 125 g (4 oz.) ½ cup Prawns
- 4 Large Frozen King Prawns (Thawed)
- 50 g.(2 oz.) ¼ cup Squid or Calamari
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Several Sprigs of Dill or Fennel (finely chopped)
- Low sodium salt and Black pepper to taste
- Rice or Spaghetti (Gluten free as required) to serve 2
Sauté the onion gently in the oil until it is translucent. Add the stock, chopped tomatoes and the concentrate, stir well and simmer allowing it to reduce. Remove the corals from the scallops and slice each scallop in half. Remove the shells and the intestinal veins from the king prawns.
When the sauce has reduced to about half it’s original volume add all the uncooked seafood first and cook for about 2 minutes then add the pre-cooked seafood and the chopped herbs.
Cook either rice or spaghetti or wholemeal spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet so that it will finish cooking as the seafood also finishes.